Friday, August 29, 2008

Amalia learns to drive

No really, she drove for the first time today! Before daycare I took her shopping at Kroger. She loves to ride in the kid's cart which has a car thing on front of the regular shopping cart. After shopping we were getting ready to leave and while I was putting the groceries in my bag, she was playing in the carts. Well, next to the kids carts are the electric carts for the elderly. Usually they are turned off but for some reason one was left on. Well Amalia climbed onto won and grabbed the throttle and started driving! I tried to stop it but electric motors have way too much torque to stop. So she was driving and steering until I could get her hands off the throttle. Afterwards she was laughing her head off and thought it was great fun... yeah fun.

No comments: