Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas

This was the first Christmas that Amalia really understood what was going on. So she was very excited! We didn't go anywhere but had lots of gifts from family to open. We also went on a hike the day after Christmas, kind of a tradition. Still lots of snow and it was icy.

I eat fingers!
Hiking in the snow, all bundled up.
Someone insists on walking Norton by herself.
Then gets tired and rides in the backpack.
I get windburn on my cheeks but thats alright because it makes me look tough.
See!
I can crawl now... sorta.. more like scoot.
I open presents with my teeth.
I love my new doll from Argentina!
Not sure if he really meant it.
Look at my new dollhouse that Daddy gets to assemble. Luckily my daddy was able to put it together even better than it was supposed to be assembled.
Amalia opens everyone's presents.
Look, a new blanket to drool on.
Our snow lizard, Sauromalus nieves, is slowly melting.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for all of the Christmas pics. Looks like it was a great time. Love the dollhouse.
Snow lizards won't melt in Huskerville. Go Big Red!